Here in this article I would like to share about the teaching and other job posts recruitment in GNLU and the last date of the applications is 9th November 2016. The full details of these recruitments in the GNLU is discussed in brief below.
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar – 382007 – Gujarat
Teaching and Non-Teaching noukri vacancies in GNLU
The Gujrat National Law University is inviting the applications from the Indian Citizens for the following job posts as the teaching and non-teaching under (Advt. No. RP-02/2016):
- Teaching Posts
- Professor: 02 posts (Law-1, Science & Technology-1), Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 with AGP Rs.10000
- Associate Professor: 01 post (Law-1), Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 with AGP Rs.9000
- Assistant Professor: 07 posts (Law-7, Sociology-1, Social Work-1, Political Science-1), Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 with AGP Rs.6000 / 7000
- Non-Teaching Posts
- Personal Secretary to Registrar : 01 post
- Section Officer – Examination : 01 post
- Electrician : 01 post
Compensation and eligibility conditions as per UGC norms.
Rs.1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) (Rs.500/- for Non-Teaching posts (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
How to Apply:
Applications to be Sent to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (India) on or before 09/11/2016.
Details and application format:
For further details and application form, please visit http://gnlu.ac.in/career.php
I hope you got the correct information about the teaching and other job posts recruitment in GNLU on our blog of the sarkari noukri job portal. In this article we discussed about the job vacancies in the GNLU.